There will always be something new to wear every time the seasons change. Ofttimes it’s just a matter of dressing up items you already own with fashion accessories that breathe new life into them. Here's a quick look at 10 trends that you'll likely fall into this season.
- Radiant Reds - From pale pinks to bold burgundies the reds have it this fall and the year ahead. Pick your best shade and wear it head to toe. You might also choose to do just a pop of red as an accessory like a blinged-out broach or a ladylike handbag.
- Vivacious Velvet - One of the most luxurious trends out there is the incomparable soft, sumptuous velvet. Get ready to start searching for glamorous pieces that will surely turn heads. Scarves, shoes, handbags, jackets, and just about everything else.
- Unisex Clothing and Menswear - These items take center stage this fall. Houndstooth, checks, herringbones and tweeds paired with frilly Victorian blouses, multiple strand pearls, pins, bowties, and dangling earrings make a fashion statement all their own.
- Fanciful Floral - They're not just for spring anymore! Blooming profusely in the dark colors of autumn, flowers cover dresses, blouses, pants, shoes and handbags; not to mention their stand alone opportunities on jackets, sweaters, purses, hair pieces and much more.
- Military Matters – Ruffled blouses, satin shirts and tank tops salute this fall under camo jackets, olive drab blazers and lug-soled boots. Paired with a camo purse, scarf or bookbag, the attire is sure to command attention.
Bohemian, crafty pieces like this one are flying off the shelves!
- Faux Fur – As all things furry fall off the runway and into our closets and drawers, wild and wooly are the order of the day. Faux fur collars, handbags, shoes, are the real way to go.
- Shimmer and Shine – Metallic lip glosses, eye shadows with everything else that glimmers and glows light up fall. Lacquered leather boots, and bags are not to be left out of the fall mix of anything shinny.
- Anything Leather – The fashion forward are investing in high-quality leather pieces that will last for years. Clad in leather leggings, trenchcoats, moto jackets, and more; we’ll see divas on the move this season.
- Lite Lingerie – It’s not just for the boudoir any more. Slinky slip dresses, sheer blouses, pajama slippers and kimono robes are making their way to the streets.
- Handy Handcrafts – Going strong in fashion this fall are the arts and crafts. Mismatched prints, patchwork, prairie dresses and bohemian maxis are making a creative splash in a big way. Trending for fashionistas truly “doing the most” handcrafted wear is for those who don’t mind standing out in a crowd.